• Hydrocolloid wound dressing is made of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloids and a top layer of either semi-permeable polyurethane film or polyurethane foam. On contact with wound surface, the hydrocolloid wound dressings create a moist environment, which can reduce pain, promote the formation of granulating tissue, prohibit bacteria infection
and speed up the healing process.
• The hydrocolloid adhesive is skin friendly.
• When interacted with skin moisture, the hydrocolloid adhesive provides a secure sealing on the wound edge.
• The rounded corner design prevents the dressing from rolling and self adhesion.
• High absorption capacity for wound fluid.
• Good healing efficacyfor light to medium exuding wounds and leg ulcers.
• Ease of application.
• Semi-transparent nature makes it easy to observe progress in wound healing.
• Various different sizes for different wounds on different body locations.
• Can be used to control skin ulcer, leg ulcer and pressure sores.
• Light abrasion wounds.
• Second degree burn wounds.
• Necrotic wound.
• The bordered and standard products are mainly used on light medium exuding pressure sores and leg ulcers.
• The thin products are mainly used on dry to light exuding superficial wounds, surgical post operative wounds and abrasions. It is also used on small wounds towards the end of healing phase.
• Irrigate/ clean the wound with sterile isotonic saline solution or sterile water.
• Gently dry the surrounding skin and ensure that it is free of any residue.
• Choose the size and shape of dressing which is most suitable It should extend 1 .5 to 2.Ocm beyond the wound margin.
• Remove the large part of the protective paperfrom the dressing.
• Apply the exposed part of the dressing, centering it over the wound bed.
• Then remove the small part of the protective paper from the dressing and apply it.
• Finalize application of the dressing, making absolutely sure that the edges of the dressing adhere well.
Other important issue:
• The dressing is sterile and disposable, do not use product with damaged package.
• Change dressing immediately in case of leakage edge of the dressing.
• Use the dressing for a maximum of days, change dressing when full absorption is reached.
• The dressing should not be used other than for those wound indicated in "Product indication".
• Size: 5x5cm, 10x10cm, etc.